No Yeast Pizza Crust
Ingredients25 m 8 servings 112 cals
DirectionsAdd a note Print
- Mix flour, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl; stir in milk and olive oil until a soft dough forms. Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead 10 times. Shape dough into a ball. Cover dough with an inverted bowl and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Roll dough into a 12-inch circle on a baking sheet.
- Cook's Notes:
- For dry dough, add a little more milk.
- Bake crust bake in an oven at 400 degrees F (200 degrees C) for 8 minutes. Top crust with your favorite toppings and bake until light golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 112 calories; 3.6 g fat; 16.9 g carbohydrates; 2.8 g protein; < 1 mg cholesterol; 216 mg sodium. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved